The Business Analyst will partner with business leaders to understand and clearly define their challenges and opportunities to automate and collaborate with M365 tools, especially SharePoint Online and Power Apps. The Business Analyst is responsible for enhancing the
quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties. You will collaborate with other BerryDunn internal operations and client-focused teams. The IT
Business Analyst will mentor and train fellow team members and business users to continuously assess and improve tools and processes and ensure implementations take into account changes to processes and address the training needs of end-users.
• Liaising between the Enterprise Applications and various stakeholders, practice groups, and departments to assist with the implementation of custom applications, workflows, and automation created with M365 products.
• Analyze impacts of changes on target and tertiary groups and support inclusive discussions, planning, and coordinated communications and training.
• Develops extensive understanding of the target group’s functions and effectively communicates technical solutions in non-technical terms.
• Works with various practice groups and departments and promotes the use of M365 solutions and methods to improve business processes, efficiency, effectiveness, and value delivered to customers.
• Responsible for supporting the facilitation of business requirements gathering and determining technical impacts.
• Leads the development of system-related documentation that includes flow charts, workflow tables, mapping documents, job aids, and specifications.
• Provides oversight of user acceptance testing and test plans.
• Superior knowledge of M365 technologies especially: SharePoint, Teams, Planner, and Forms, Word, Excel, PowerAutomate, PowerApps, and Project Online
• Working knowledge of Project Online, PowerAutomate, and PowerApps.
• Experience working with and improving business processes
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Analytical mindset and advanced problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail with proven ability to work across teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, technical and subject matter experts
• Effective time management and organizational skills
BerryDunn collects our employee’s COVID-19 vaccination status, so that we can comply with client and public health requirements and recommendations as necessary.
We value our employees and offer a variety of attractive benefits, in addition to being part of a high-powered, effective team! Here are just a few of our attractive benefits:
BerryDunn is a CPA and Management Consulting firm with over 800 employees throughout the country that provide a full range of services including Management and IT Consulting, Health Analytics/Actuarial Consulting, Audit, Accounting, and Tax. With offices in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, West Virginia, and Arizona, BerryDunn has maintained steady growth over its 40+ year history, and the firm is regularly named to national “Top 100” lists, including recent recognition for being a “fastest-growing” firm. We partner with clients across the United States, and we attribute our growth to attracting, developing, and retaining outstanding employees who help our clients create, grow, and protect value.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.